Coven of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A ¢σνєη σƒ тнє Pσωєяƒυℓ..

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A New Beginning II

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raven
Admin
Raven

A New Beginning II Empty
PostSubject: A New Beginning II   A New Beginning II EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:04 pm

: Raven sighed , tossing her glasses across her desk as she looked down at at her large stack of new enrollment forms. This was Raven's second...third hell , maybe even the fourth time she'd attempted to successfully open the gates of the Academy .: "Hm.. one last time..fail or not" : She mumbled to herself, tapping her index finger lightly to her temple ans she turned her gaze to the fireplace.The scent of burning oak and saffron filling the room as she leaned back into her chair. Her right hand would brush her hair from her eyes as she lifted her glass of scotch to the air as if to cheer to the hope of a new beginning , a new adventure, a reformed Academy.: " To Chairs..." : She whispered 'to hope', her draconic words sliding off her tongue smoothly. She twisted her lips into a smirking grin, her eyes still on the flame within as she lifted the glass to her lips.:
Back to top Go down
https://themidnightraven.rpg-board.net

A New Beginning II Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning II   A New Beginning II EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:09 pm

Lilith slid into the room in front of her Aunt with a bright smile on her face. she was so happy to be back home. She really hated it that it was shut down. but now that it had opened again then she was going to have so much fun. Her blonde hair was drapped over one shoulder and her bright purple eyes sparkled. "So, Aunty Raven. What do you need me to do first to make sure things go well?"She was so eager to help her Aunt, she wanted the school to stay open this time and she was going to make sure that it happened. She placed her hands behind her back and sort of swayed back and forth to the tune she was humming in her head.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

A New Beginning II Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning II   A New Beginning II EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:25 pm

: Raven smiled , hearing her niece's voice as she sat her glass down on her marbled oak desk. She stood , pressing her palms down on the desk's surface before appearing in front of Lilith, her arms wrapping around the girls form, embracing her.: "Well , hello to you my dear child! So glad to see you've joined us here. You're sweet... you just let me know what classes you're interested in this semester ...I'll make it happen. I was just thinking about enlisting some aid in the guardian duties of the Academy...The night shift I've gotten handled.. the day however.. that is becoming an issue...Anyways, all matters to be addressed soon enough. How are you my dear?" : She loosened her grip on the girl's form, stepping back some as she smiled , her hands atop Lilith's shoulders as she stood.:
Back to top Go down
https://themidnightraven.rpg-board.net

A New Beginning II Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning II   A New Beginning II EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:35 pm

A bright smile went across her lips as she hugged her aunt. As her aunt took a step back she nodded her head to what she had said about the classes. "I think that I will wait until all of the teachers have returned to pick my classes. But you probably already know I will most definitely want to be in the music department." She was looking forward to being in the music room again. That was her most favorite spot throughout the entire school."If you would like I could help with the guardian shift during the day. That is until you are able to find someone that will be slightly stronger than me. After all I am still learning. But if you really need the help. Also I could serve as your aid, that way you have an extra pair of eyes and ears around here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Beginning II Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning II   A New Beginning II Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning II
Page 1 of 1