Coven of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A ¢σνєη σƒ тнє Pσωєяƒυℓ..

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Classes !!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven
Admin
Raven

Classes !! Empty
PostSubject: Classes !!   Classes !! EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 6:07 pm

Dear Students and teachers of the Academy , Please POST or PM your requests for Jobs and or classes to be taught . I will be teaching Archery on Friday nights ... and Thursdays I'll teach draconic studies followed by archery .. if wished . I CANNOT run this school without teachers , nor students who are not active ! Be active .. make class requests ! If I cannot find someone to instruct a class.. I will do it myself , when time allows . Now , PM AND Post your class requests under this forum.. We will have another ball in two weeks .. hopefully this one will have a better turn out .. >> Take care .. ~Headmistress Raven ~
Back to top Go down
https://themidnightraven.rpg-board.net

Classes !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classes !!   Classes !! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:29 pm

"Hey hey hey!" Nimato yelped.
"Ahemhahem, hem, err, me wantz to sign up as instructor for archery classes. Ho urr, me be one of teh bezt shooters here, wot wot!" Nimato continued yelping, flailing his arms about crazily.
Back to top Go down
RikuAkiro

RikuAkiro

Classes !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classes !!   Classes !! EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 1:19 am

He Would Laugh. "Nimato. you cant even fire straight. what makes you thing you could teach?"
Riku would lean against a wall "Headmistress Raven. I would Like to Volenteer to teach Alchemy".
Back to top Go down

Classes !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classes !!   Classes !! EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:12 pm

"It's not 'alchemy' smart one. She wants a teacher for 'archery'." He walked forward, looking at the Headmistress infront of him. "I will teach archery."
Back to top Go down

Classes !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classes !!   Classes !! EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:59 am

"First of all Riku, even if she did ask for an alchemy teacher, you'd still be a ground soldier compared to me, I'm a state alchemist." Nimato yelled, a bit irritated, his right hand gripping the chain exposed from his right pocket, and with a single tug, the state alchemist pocket watch was revealed.
"Also, I shall be the archery teacher ... Neko, I understand you want to be it as well, but you teach combat, lemme have this one, sir. Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeee?!?!" Nimato asked in a whining tone.
Back to top Go down

Classes !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classes !!   Classes !! EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:07 pm

He sighed. "Fine, Nimato."
Back to top Go down
RikuAkiro

RikuAkiro

Classes !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classes !!   Classes !! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:38 am

"She Asked if there was any jobs we would like, to post them you idiot. Plus your silly watch means nothing to me. All Akiro's are taught in the Art of poisons at a young age. I know all 101 poisons and there antidotes"
Back to top Go down

Classes !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classes !!   Classes !! EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:12 pm

"Idiot? Don't test me to hand your ass right now." He sighed. "And the Akiru's are disgraces to the human art. Poison? Teaching that art? I know it. I've learned from the Manaki's and the Ryushi's. I know more then you'll ever know, Riku."
Back to top Go down
RikuAkiro

RikuAkiro

Classes !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classes !!   Classes !! EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:35 pm

"Dare you to say that to my face.. the Manaki's and the Ryushi's Are liars and theives! And they should die. Just like you coward". Riku would now draw his Blade now, Clearly Angered by the mans words.
Back to top Go down

Classes !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classes !!   Classes !! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:00 pm

Upon seeing the drawn movement of the blade, the man, laughed out hysterically. "Hah. You want to challenge me? Are you sure that's a wise choice?" He then wisked his hand infront of the child, blades simply materializing around his form, Neko smirking slightly with a smug impression. "I can end your life right now. 'The Manaki's and the Ryushi's are liars and theives'? Really? Heh. You Akiro's are so predictable; no wonder they had a war with the Ryushi's, and lost it. The Akiro's are sad, and pathetic, just as you are. And the only reason I won't end you right now, is because I won't be responsible for the death of the last, pathetic Akiro. Ok?" Neko had then lowerd his hand, the blades vanishing at an instant, Neko's left hand then placed to the blade that was being held by the juvenile, pulling Riku forward. Neko had his opposite hand at thrust, the exact form being sent as his fist struck forward against the child's chest, the blade being then jerked from Riku's grasp. The child fell back, and at the same movement, Neko spun the blade he had taken around on his backhand, then landing it down on his left knee, that had lifted, then breaking the blade. Riku landed on the floor hard, Neko then throwing the discarded pieces of the demolished blade, landing infront of the child. "Weak." Neko then turned, walking away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Classes !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classes !!   Classes !! Empty

Back to top Go down

Classes !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coven of the Night :: Fιηιѕнє∂ Tσρι¢ѕ-
Jump to: